Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On Valentine's Day, I ate my weight in Sonic Food.

It's Saturday Night; a night when I usually go out with my friends and be merry. But it's Valentines Day and my singleton friends and I prefer not to be surrounded by mushy gooey eyed couples parading in the city. Yet, I was hungry and I needed to eat.

Regardless of the day, I still wanted to celebrate and eat well, hence, I drove 45 mins south on 101 to get my favorite fastfood place. The newly opened Sonic in Gilroy was incredibly packed, even though the place isn't as nice and big as the Tracey location. Regardless of the ambience, the food has been consistent so I indulged myself.

What I got:
- Sonic's Jalapeno Cheeseburger
- Chili Cheese Wrap
- Chili Cheese Coney
- Jalapeno Popper
- Sonic Reese's Blast
- Cherry Limeade

Honorable Mention: Chili Cheese Wrap, this unusual wrap is made of Fritos chips with Chili wrapped in warm tortilla. So good, my tastebuds couldn't contain themselves!

1 comment:

  1. Was your butt on fire later that night? JK. I love Chili Pies, where it's sans the tortilla. MmMmmmm!

    ReplyDelete